Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

A sushi hypocrite

DSC_5572

This is what I got for dinner last night. And the night before that too. Both of these events occurred within one week of me saying something about how I'm just not that into sushi. Also, I specifically was lamenting the fact that the good* sushi place in town makes rolls that are three times the size of any I have ever seen before in my life. Normally I really am not a fan of sushi, especially not of those big raw fish bites. But somehow I got it in my head that nothing else could be more desirable for dinner. Twice.

For the record, it was completely delicious, but now that I took care of that I think I'll go back to being a not-huge fan of sushi:)

*according to the experts, aka a swede with a japanese wife

No comments:

Post a Comment