Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday

I've always been a Tuesday person (if that wasn't obvious), but this week, I am all about Wednesday! On Wednesday Greg arrives in Sweden. To live! Here! With me! And you know what that means! Time to change my "About" page, of course!

I actually really enjoyed writing that page. Then I got to the last paragraph where I had to write that Greg and I live in different countries, and that, combined with just not being good at writing conclusions in general, led to a dismal finish. So I am glad I get to change that part, although I'm not quite sure what I'll write. I guess it is a good thing I've got another 1.5 days.

In the meantime I'll be spending the next two evenings on last-minute preparations. I spent all weekend cleaning, because I am lazy and let the apartment get incredibly untidy. I also have been gathering various surprises for Greg in an attempt to make amends for leaving him with an entire apartment to pack and clean on his own. Most of them are small, but I'm sure at least one of them will make a blog appearance in the future. So look forward to that!

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting! Of course, I am so busy that I am reading it AFTER he has arrived and enjoyed his surprises.

    ReplyDelete