Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Knitting and Reading; Reading and Knitting

My sportlov posts have made me realise that I am doing knitting and reading. I hadn't knit anything in a long time, so that is really the new element here. And this means I have now reached eligibility for the Yarn Along blog link-up, which I had previously only observed from a distance.

DSC_7599

Photographic evidence of what I'm reading and what I'm knitting. Not pictured: my glee to have stumbled upon a legitimate reason to join such a lovely blog linkup.

3 comments:

  1. Cool - a knitted necktie! Love that shade of blue. I have had this book on my list for a while. How are you finding it? There are so many recommendations at Yarn Along every week, I can't keep up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knitted neckties are my favorite! I've only just started Solar, but I am getting the impression that I could read anything by Ian McEwan and enjoy it!

      Delete